Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Jason Zucker’s 2018-19 campaign was a little weird. But with a new general manager in place and potentially some better shooting luck, the 27-year-old could be primed for a solid bounce-back year for the Wild. [The Athletic]
- Yeah, maybe don’t mess with anyone on the Wild while Nick Seeler’s on the ice if you play for the opposing team. Seeler just might actually kill you with his hands. [Pioneer Press]
- Want to go bowling with your favorite Wild player? Buddy, your time is now.
You're invited to bowl with the #MNWild team on Oct. 6 at Strike It Wild, presented by @ticasino! All proceeds support @MNWildFound and @childrensmn.— Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) September 24, 2019
Save your spot: https://t.co/qkNrxd9wdr pic.twitter.com/bCB3qFCdHU
Off the trail...
- The Blues just made a pretty big splash. In exchange for Joel Edmundson, Dominik Bokk and a 2021 seventh-round draft selection, St. Louis acquired defenseman Justin Faulk from the Hurricanes. [St. Louis Game Time]
- Oh, and the Blues also signed Faulk to a seven-year, $45.5 million extension with an AAV of $6.5 million. [Sportsnet]
- Auston Matthews is in trouble. The 22-year-old is facing charges of disorderly conduct after harassing a female security guard. [Toronto Sun]