Let’s go over some news and notes:
- It’s sounds like Bill Guerin is interested in making a trade for a top-six center. Will it actually happen? And what will that mean for current members of the Wild? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Luke Kunin seems to be coming for that second-line center spot. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Have you heard about all these Jonathan Drouin trade rumors? Well, if so, don’t listen to them. [NHL]
- Did you know Keanu Reeves earned a tryout with the OHL’s Windsor Spitfires back in the day? And Evel Knievel used to play for the Charlotte Checkers! There are some pretty neat celebrity hockey stars out there. [ESPN]
- Mark Letestu ate a pack of mustard on the bench last night.
Good ol’ Marky Mustard.— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) September 27, 2019
(Seriously though, this is nasty. ) pic.twitter.com/qXWvWTCKXI