Let’s go over some news and notes:
- With Matt Dumba apparently on the trade block, what would a potential return look like for the 25-year-old defenseman? [Hockey Wilderness]
- According to The Athletic, the Wild have the 14th best farm system in the NHL. Bet you can’t guess who their best prospect is! [The Athletic]
- ESPN takes a look at what the Wild should do as the February 24 trade deadline approaches. [ESPN]
Off the trail...
- David Backes has been sent down to the AHL, but he isn’t playing. Could the veteran be traded elsewhere? [Stanley Cup Of Chowder]
- Cale Makar appeared to be running away with the Calder early in the season, but Quinn Hughes is making things a bit interesting. [The Hockey News]
- Want to see a Stanley Cup made of trading cards? Today’s your lucky day!