Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild have a solid defensive core right now, but that may not be the case much longer. Perhaps the Wild should give some thought to drafting Jake Sanderson? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Minnesota apparently reached out to Dustin Byfuglien about his availability, and it sounds like the Wild are one of the few teams he’d consider playing for (if he comes back). [Sportsnet]
- Devan Dubnyk and Ryan Donato sure would look good in teal. And the Sharks might be interested. [Fear The Fin]
Off the trail...
- In case you missed it, Henrik Lundqvist has been bought out by the Rangers. What’s next for the 38-year-old? [New York Post]
- Speaking of people being bought out, it sounds like Bobby Ryan, who was just recently bought out by the Senators, wouldn’t hate playing for the Flyers. [NHL]
- Rumors on rumors on rumors. [The Athletic]
- It’s as if the folks down in Tampa Bay are trying to spread the virus to one another.
Not only players get to drink from the Cup pic.twitter.com/NYcOk5wLoV— Diana C. Nearhos (@dianacnearhos) September 30, 2020
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.