- Due to COVID-19, the 15th annual Hockey Day Minnesota has been postponed, the Minnesota Wild announced on Wednesday.
The #mnwild, in conjunction with @fsnorth and @MinnHockey, announced @HockeyDayMN 2021 in Mankato has been postponed due to COVID-19.— Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) October 21, 2020
Mankato will host Hockey Day Minnesota 2022.#HDM2021 details will be announced at a later date.
» https://t.co/ND0ZPY6Kdu pic.twitter.com/HEST20pdMq
- That’s unfortunately it that went on in Wild land, but big things are coming, we promise.
Off the trail...
- A must-read interview with Vancouver Canucks fan and heroic character Justin Morrissette and his relationship with former Ottawa Senators defenseman Mark Borowiecki. [Silver Seven Sens]
- The Seattle Kraken have added to an already extensive hockey operations staff on Wednesday. The new additions include former NHLer Gary Roberts as a Sports Performance Consultant, 2018 Stanley Cup champion with the Washington Capitals and Video Analyst Timo Ohashi, and five more hires.
The #SeaKraken group gets stronger, bigger and better prepared for the 2021-22 season with seven key hires in hockey operations.— Seattle Kraken (@NHLSeattle_) October 21, 2020
Get to know them here → https://t.co/4YL2fnvBJn pic.twitter.com/2eQT2I6Ze3
- The Buffalo Sabres own one of the most improved rosters this offseason, but how much further do they have to go? [ProHockeyTalk]
- The Edmonton Oilers re-signed defenseman Kris Russell to a one-year contract with a cap hit of $1.25-million. [Copper and Blue]