- Coming in at No. 24 on our Top 25 Under 25 ranking is forward Sam Hentges. [Hockey Widlerness]
- 2020 first-round pick and Austrian golden boy, Marco Rossi, is heading to Switzerland to play in their top league for ZSC Zurich while the North American leagues are still shutdown. [Hockey Wilderness]
- He might have only been a member of the Wild for a short amount of time, but Alex Galchenyuk has signed a one-year deal with the Ottawa Senators. [Silver Seven Sens]
Off the trail...
- The AHL has set a Feb. 5 start date for their 2020-21 season. Hopefully it won’t have to be moved back again. [AHL]
- The Athletic’s Dom Luszczyszyn explores how a lopsided all-Canadian division can effect the standings throughout the league in his latest. [The Athletic]
- The Detroit Red Wings have gone through this offseason with a plan of icing actual NHL-level talent, but it will certainly open doors for Steve Yzerman and his crew next offseason. [ProHockeyTalk]
- CBS Sport’s Pete Blackburn explains that the Arizona Coyotes drafting Mitchell Miller, demonstrates how little the NHL’s anti-racism initiatives actually mean anything outside of the bubble. Empty gestures. [CBS Sports]