- Next on our Top 25 Under 25 ranking is forward Ivan Lodnia in the 18th spot. The winger has had his seasons plagued with injuries, but he’s going to try and find a breakthrough for Dinamo Minsk of the KHL this season. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Adidas and the NHL are continuing their partnership and their idea of rolling the clock back with the Reverse Retro jerseys that are slowly being revealed. Well, it was rumored for a couple weeks but the Wild will be donning the North Stars colors, according to a recent sneak peek. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The NHL are still eyeing the Jan. 1 start date for their 2020-21 regular season, but it might require some creative thinking. Short-term hubs, involving teams playing each other for 10-12 days in the same location, then going home for more testing and time with their family, then on to the next hub — is just one idea being thrown out there by commissioner Gary Bettman. [NHL dot com]
- The Vancouver Canucks and their star Elias Pettersson haven’t had “substantive” extension talks with one another quite yet. The top center is going to be an RFA after next season and should be due for a significant pay raise into the upper echelon of cap hits among his peers. [The Athletic]
- The Nashville Predators are quickly running towards the cliff’s edge and don’t appear to be stopping. Ha ha. [ProHockeyTalk]
- Matt Murray might just have what it takes to bring the Ottawa Senators into the “respectably bad” category instead of being downright awful. [TSN]