- It’s been 14 months since Minnesota Wild defenseman Greg Pateryn suffered an unfortunate injury during the first day of camp, but he’s slowly working his way back. He’s hoping to make a comeback during the 2020-21 season. [The Athletic]
- In case you missed it, the Wild are releasing fresh new threads, going along with the rest of the league’s “Reverse Retro” theme. Looks close to the colors of the North Stars. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The Athletic has released its most recent player poll prior to the 2020-21 season. Getting a sense how players around the league feel about playing inside a bubble, playing in front of fans during the pandemic, and more. [The Athletic]
- Vancouver Canucks head coach Travis Green wants to be a part of the team for the near future, that’s for certain. He’s entering the last year of his contract. [Sportsnet]
- The Vegas Golden Knights’ rumored “retro” jersey — can you even say they have a retro jersey? — has been leaked.
Alright, here they are. Real images of the upcoming Golden Knights #ReverseRetro jerseys. pic.twitter.com/m4Oh10q6Er— SinBin.vegas (@SinBinVegas) November 12, 2020
- Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner, Canucks center Bo Horvat and more NHL players open up about playing within an all-Canadian division. [TSN]
- Did the Montreal Canadiens do the right thing in acquiring goaltender Jake Allen? [ProHockeyTalk]