- We’re continuing to narrow down our search of the Top 25 Under 25, as goaltender Hunter Jones bursts into the top-20. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Michael Russo is not kicking his feet up and enjoying the offseason anytime soon. Coming in hot with a long blog of notes. Byfuglien coming to the Wild? Is a Dumba trade even possible right now? Where will all the Wild’s prospects go next season? What’s happening with the World Juniors for the Minnesota players? Oh boy it’s loaded. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- The Columbus Blue Jackets and faceless, nameless defensemen are one in the same. Well they signed one of those in Vladislav Gavrikov, to a three-year deal with an AAV of $2.8-million. [NHL]
- With Alex Pietrangelo gone to the Vegas Golden Knights, how should the St. Louis Blues run their blue line? [ProHockeyTalk]
- Who are some players that will really benefit from the extended offseason? [Sportsnet]
- It’s a rare occurrence, but the top-tier talent always experiences it. How does a teenager handle the NHL and what can be learned from it? [TSN]
- The New York Rangers and forward Ryan Strome have agreed on a two-year, $9-million deal. [Blueshirt Banter]