Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Wild had a nice two-goal lead late in the third period against the Rangers, and they still found a way to lose in one of the most frustrating ways imaginable. Gotta love this team, folks! [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jason Zucker may be playing hockey for the Penguins now, but he will always call Minnesota home.
Off the trail...
- Shea Weber’s health is becoming a legitimate concern, and due to the cap recapture penalty, the Predators should be very nervous (the Wild may have this same problem in a few years, just FYI). [On The Forecheck]
- There could be a lot of intriguing young prospects being moved around at the trade deadline. [The Athletic]
- You won’t be seeing Jeremy Roenick on NBC anymore. [New York Post]
- You will be absolutely shocked to discover that Zack Kassian continues to be a really dirty player.