Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The road to determining the greatest goal in Minnesota Wild history continues. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The virtual Wild are on a roll. For the second time in as many games, the Wild took down the Blackhawks, and it was very satisfying. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Are you doing anything today? No? Good! Because the Wild will be on NHL Network pretty much all day. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The NHL’s self-quarantine window has been extended to April 30. Not much of a surprise, but it’s something to note. [ESPN]
- Kris Versteeg retired after 11 seasons as an NHLer. [NHL]
- We all want sports back, but sports probably should not be relied upon to kickstart the economy.
MORE: Mavs owner Mark Cuban will also be part of this group.— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) April 14, 2020
“We need to get our sports back,” Trump says.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.