Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The virtual Wild kept their point streak alive against the Jets, but couldn’t earn the extra point in overtime. Sad. [Hockey Wilderness]
- According to general manager Bill Guerin, prospect Kirill Kaprizov still needs a new agent, which explains why he still hasn’t signed a contract. [Wild]
- Perhaps it’s a good thing the Wild might not make the playoffs. According to this simulation, they would have been swept by the Canucks in the first round. [The Athletic]
- Matt Dumba’s first car? A 1968 Bronco, which he still owns now.
Off the trail...
- Were you hoping the Wild would sign Mikhail Grigorenko? Well, that’s not happening. He’s officially a member of the Blue Jackets. [The Hockey News]
- If the NHL comes back this summer, don’t expect fans to be involved. Games will most likely be played in empty arenas. [ESPN]
- What was T.J. Oshie doing when he was drafted? Watching MTV. He had no clue how the draft worked. [Russian Machine Never Breaks]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.