Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Despite missing 10 games due to injury and the season being cut short by COVID-19, Marcus Foligno still managed to put together his best statistical campaign to date for the Wild. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Kirill Kaprizov is not only the most hyped prospect in Wild history, but he’s also one of the most hyped prospects of the last 30 years. [ESPN]
- Do the Wild have any eventual Hall of Famers on their current roster? And if so, who are they? [ESPN]
- Wild players a back on the ice, including Carson Soucy, who appears fully recovered from the upper-body injury that ended his regular season prematurely.
Off the trail...
- Say hello to the Hockey Hall of Fame’s newest inductees — Jarome Iginla, Marian Hossa, Kevin Lowe, Doug Wilson, Kim St-Pierre and Ken Holland. [NHL]