Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Kraken are coming and Logan explains why this means so much to NHL fans in Washington, like herself. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Kevin Fiala wants you to wear a mask, and you better not disobey him.
Off the trail...
- One of the best traditions in hockey is the handshake line at the end of a playoff series. But with everything going on in the world, will there be any handshakes this year? [The Athletic]
- You know how Corey Crawford was “unfit to play” when training camp started? Turns out he had COVID-19. [Second City Hockey]
- Speaking of Chicago, the Blackhawks tweeted out the dumbest thing imaginable on Friday.