Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Get your coffee ready, Wild fans. Friday’s Game 4 against the Canucks is going to be another late night contest. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Matt Dumba wanted to speak from the hurt when he made his speech before Game between the Blackhawks and Oilers. Here’s what the lead-up to the moment was like. [The Athletic]
- The Wild are lucky to have Kevin Fiala. But you know what would be nice? Kevin Fiala, but with actual help. [Zone Coverage]
Off the trail...
- It seems the officials have been calling a whole lot of penalties since the postseason began. What gives? [ESPN]
- The Predators are just one game away from being eliminated by the Coyotes. [On The Forecheck]
- The Maple Leafs will be without Jake Muzzin for the remainder of their series against the Blue Jackets. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Marco Rossi is one of the top prospects eligible for the draft, and when you see his workout routine, you’ll know why.
Top #NHLDraft prospect Marco Rossi is taking a page out of Ryan O'Reilly's training manual.— NHL (@NHL) August 5, 2020
( @marcorossi2383) pic.twitter.com/SWCTXB2Ckg
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more news and notes on the Wild.