- The Minnesota Wild see their four-game winning streak come to an end after another late comeback failed to materialize against the Vegas Golden Knights, and this is all of us...
Check out the recap: [Hockey Wilderness]
- Dean Evason heaped praise on Kevin Fiala for doing the the right things in all kinds of simple ways after his standout performance against the Coyotes. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Nick Swaney, Carson Lambos, Caedan Bankier and Jesper Wallstedt lead the Minnesota Wild prospects down in Iowa and all over the globe. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Thomas Williams had a few... let’s call it four... thoughts about the Wild after the Coyotes game. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Fiala’s highlight-reel goal from the Coyotes game wowed his teammates. [St. Paul Pioneer Press]
Off the Trail...
- Oscar Sundqvist could be returning any day now, making the Blues even more dangerous at the top of the division. [St. Louis Gametime]
- Rocco Grimaldi had 31 points in 66 games for the Nashville Predators once upon a time, but his slow start to the season is seeing him placed on waivers. [On the Forecheck]
- The struggling Dallas Stars, with one win over their past seven games, put Blake Comeau and Tanner Kero on waivers. [Defending Big D]