- Minnesota Wild prospect Matt Boldy has performed well enough for Boston College to get noticed nationally and is a finalist for the Hobey Baker Award.
- Due to an illegal hit, defenseman Carson Soucy has been suspended one game. [Hockey Wilderness]
- How will the Wild handle Zach Parise as he ages and his contract is still on their cap for a very long time? Who truly knows but us. [Hockey Wilderness]
- ICYMI, Dean Evason is a great quote. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Dom L of The Athletic lays out a very good reason why the Wild should not trade Matt Dumba no matter what. [The Athletic]
- The Wild don’t have a goalie controversy, just two very good netminders. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- Vegas Golden Knights goaltender Robin Lehner discusses concussions and some of his frustrations over stigma. [The Athletic]
- The Pittsburgh Penguins are in a little injury crisis and it might prove to be the first real test of the new front office. [Pensburgh]
- The Buffalo Sabres finally pulled the trigger and fired head coach Ralph Krueger. [Die By The Blade]