- The Minnesota Wild’s training camp is quickly approaching and there are only a few open spots for players to battle for. The forward group is certainly more interesting than the blue line, but here are all the rookies that are fighting and what spots are honestly available. [The Athletic]
- Last weekend we were able to watch our beloved rookies play against the Chicago Blackhawks, but what did we think after the final whistle? Did anyone impress or was it all as expected? Here are some takeaways. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Marco Rossi being healthy is a pretty damn big deal. [StarTribune]
Off the trail...
- They’re division rivals but we can still appreciate nice jerseys when we see them. The Arizona Coyotes are bringing back the Kachinas full-time, and that includes a full logo change as well. [Five For Howling]
- Jonathan Drouin opens up about his mental health struggles and sleep disorder diagnosis, the reasons why he stepped away from hockey last season.