- The Minnesota Wild announced on Monday that they have recalled defenseman Kevin Czuczman and forward Mitchell Chaffee from the AHL, while also placing Matt Dumba and Nick Bjugstad on the Injured Reserve. Meaning that those two players will not be taking the trip up to Winnipeg on Tuesday. Dumba’s injury is shorter-term (can see him returning for the next game) while Bjugstad is still out with that injured hand he suffered in practice.
The #mnwild has recalled F Mitchell Chaffee and D Kevin Czuczman from the @IAWild and placed F Nick Bjugstad (upper body) and D Matt Dumba (upper body) on Injured Reserve. https://t.co/D7I9fowB5Z pic.twitter.com/AFMZTagEVR— Minnesota Wild PR (@mnwildPR) February 7, 2022
- Kirill and Cam kicked ass at All-Star Weekend. [Hockey Wilderness]
- One neat and special little thing, was the fact that Kaprizov was able to wear the jersey of his idol, Alexander Ovechkin, during the breakaway challenge. [Hockey Wilderness]
- What are some of the Wild’s longest goals and point streaks? [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild are off to a familiar start, but what lessons can they learn from that 2016-17 season? [10K Rinks]