The Hockey Wilderness Podcast is back. Episode 119.
We're less than a week from the season, but there's other huge news afoot in Minnesota. Our local baseball club is going to make the playoffs this week. So Tony and Joe brought in our friend Panda Pete from the Twins and Lossespodcast to try and do the impossible: Cover the Wild, Twins, and leave some room for breakfast talk.
Strap in, this episode is a monster.
- Re-litigating last week's Appetizer Draft
- Reviewing last week's Training Camp Cuts
- Defending Carson Soucy from Tony
- Could Zach Parise hit the LTIR?
- Weighing the pros and cons of the Wild's roster bubble
- Craig Leipold's Stanley Cup or Bust comments
- What should Wild fans' expectations be?
- The Twins finally returning to the postseason
- Who was the Real MVP for the Twins this season?
- Joe Mauer's resurgence
- Previewing the one-game playoff
- Who should the Twins be hoping to face in the ALDS?
- Should we bet big money on a World Series appearance?
- Saying goodbye to Glen Perkins
- Drafting breakfast foods
- Should you ever eat hash browns with ketchup? (No.)
- And much more!
If you want to support the podcast, you can subscribe to us on your favorite podcasting app, tell your friends about our show, and take a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review! We appreciate any support!
Check in with us on Thursday to see our 2nd Annual Opening Night Prediction Extravaganza!