- The Minnesota Wild are set to be one of the more interesting stories around the NHL next season — I’m serious. This will be a significant transition year for a franchise that’s used to just keeping with the status quo. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Next on our Top 25 Under 25 list is forward Jordan Greenway with the No. 6 ranking. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- After watching Jake Paul fight (???) on Saturday night, San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane decided he wanted a part of the action in a series of tweets.
yo @jakepaul I’d wreck ya. Easy to beat up guys with no experience and much smaller. August 31st 2021 Vegas we can see if you really about that action. #YOURMOVE— Evander Kane (@evanderkane_9) November 29, 2020
- Tyson Barrie didn’t have the best time as a member of the Toronto Maple Leafs last season; now signed with the Edmonton Oilers, he has an opportunity to boost that value and earn big on his next contract. [ProHockeyTalk]
- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Thatcher Demko got some stable playing time while former teammate Jacob Markstrom — now the starter for the Calgary Flames — was out with an injury last season. With this season fast approaching, he hopes to get some of that similar responsibilities, even with established netminder Braden Holtby coming in. [Sportsnet]