- In case you missed it, Russo and his peers at The Athletic have determined what the Wild might do during the Seattle Kraken expansion draft. Spoiler: Carson Soucy appears to be one of the odd men out. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- I’m not going to lie. I forgot about the Josh Anderson-for Max Domi trade between the Montreal Canadiens and Columbus Blue Jackets earlier this off-season. But at least the Columbus captain Nick Foligno didn’t forget and is a big fan of the swap. [TSN]
- Former Colorado Avalanche GM and executive Pierre Lacroix passed away on Sunday due to COVID-19 complications, he was 72 years old. [Mile High Hockey]
- After finishing in the basement of the league yet again and having accrued the high-end prospects they have so far, the Los Angeles Kings and head coach Todd McLellan want to be done rebuilding. [Los Angeles Times]
- An inside look at how the Florida Panthers are addressing their goaltending needs by forming group within organization. [The Athletic]