- Minnesota Wild starter Cam Talbot came back from injury to face the terror that is known as the Colorado Avalanche, but he was still able to stand on his head.
dear lord cam talbot pic.twitter.com/wdMWw781n7— Hockey Wilderness (@hockeywildernes) February 1, 2021
- Wild forward Marcus Foligno was placed on the NHL’s COVID-19 protocol list before puck drop on Sunday. [Hockey Wilderness]
- After suffering from a COVID-19 diagnosis in November, coming out of quarantine in Switzerland to go represent your country at the 2021 World Junior Championships, feeling “exhausted” while you do so, and then to be out from your first NHL training camp with an upper-body injury, Marco Rossi has been through a ton. The Wild’s top prospect will not be playing hockey this year because he is still experiencing complications from his diagnosis and is putting his long-term health as his top priority. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild have two more games against the Avalanche and with Kevin Fiala still out for one of them, Kirill Kaprizov must lead this offense. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- New York Rangers pissbaby Tony Deangelo was placed on waivers Sunday due to an off-ice altercation with Alexandar Georgiev and Chris Kreider. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Connor McDavid is insane, that’s it.