- As the Minnesota Wild come out of their bunker after getting destroyed by the Colorado Avalanche, they might be getting some reinforcements on Monday night, as Marcus Johansson is nearing his return back from injury.
Cam Talbot will start tomorrow vs the Ducks. Marcus Johansson may return. He practiced fully on Ek-Greenway line today #mnwild— Michael Russo (@RussoHockey) March 21, 2021
- The Wild have been one of the more interesting teams in the NHL in the first half of the season, so where do we go from here? [The Athletic]
- It’s going to be hard, but Minnesota are working to overcome the two horrendous losses to the Avalanche. [StarTribune]
Off the trail...
- With the trade deadline a few weeks away, a couple front office executives were able to shoot down or approve some fan-proposed trades in an interesting story that has become an annual tradition.[The Athletic]
- The Buffalo Sabres are going through an immense winless streak right now, but how does it hold up to other historically terrible teams? Let us find that out. [NBC Sports]