- With the Minnesota Wild missing two weeks due to COVID concern and quarantines, their schedule has been altered into this tight squeeze before the post-season. They might now be experiencing the downside of such a change. [StarTribune]
- The defensive pairing of Jonas Brodin and Matt Dumba has been a wonder on both ends of the ice. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Can the Wild hold on to Jordan Greenway with the expansion draft looming? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The reigning Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning are going to officially raise their championship banner when some 3,800 fans are welcomed back into their arena soon. [NBC Sports]
- Are the New York Islanders really doing this again? All on the back of Mat Barzal, this team just won’t stay out of the playoff race in the weirdest division in the league. [Defector]
- The NHL Draft Lottery is undergoing a potential change that can have ramifications for years to come. [Yahoo Sports]