- In the completing punctuation to the Wild’s quiet deadline, Michael Russo spills ink of GM Bill Guerin’s idea to keep it simple and not mortgage the future over some short-term success. [The Athletic]
- Wild keep preparing on the ice while acknowledging the turbulence off of it. [StarTribune]
- The NHL has rescheduled Wednesday’s game against the Arizona Coyotes to a 1:00 p.m. start. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The Florida Panthers keep on trucking on and Chris Driedger is stopping every single puck with his mind.
oh my goodness pic.twitter.com/eqLNrrsGl9— Dimitri Filipovic (@DimFilipovic) April 14, 2021
- Pierre Lebrun weighs in and believes that three-team trades with one team retaining salary for a draft pick, is here to stay. [The Athletic]
- Ron Hextall’s first trade deadline with the Pittsburgh Penguins looks to be a success. [Pensburgh]
- Can the Montreal Canadiens revitalize Erik Gustafsson’s offensive game? [Eyes On The Prize]