- Zach Parise hasn’t been his former self for the Minnesota Wild this season, but he’s accepting a new role on the fourth line and contributing as a depth winger. [The Athletic]
- Despite previous expectations being low and no moves at the deadline, Wild GM Bill Guerin is confident that his team will “make some noise” in the upcoming postseason. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Minnesota were reportedly in on Nick Foligno and Luke Glendening, but they made the right call passing on the two rentals. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- J.T. Miller spoke up about the NHL’s decision to resume the Vancouver Canucks schedule despite seven players remaining on the COVID protocol list and players still recovering from developing symptoms. [The Athletic]
- Taylor Hall has had to suffer through some terrible teams, but building his confidence is what the Boston Bruins will have to do. [NBC Sports]
- Jonathan Quick just let in a horrible goal. Let’s all laugh.