- During Wednesday’s last-minute loss against the St. Louis Blues, Jordan Greenway put the Minnesota Wild’s frustration through his body and completely annihilated two dudes at the same time.
- ICYMI, Russo’s story on Marco Rossi’s recovery and experiences with COVID is really worth your time. [The Athletic]
- Spurgeon is a hell of a captain. [StarTribune]
Off the trail...
- The Most Canadian Story Ever: Joe Thornton, current Toronto Maple Leafs, talks at length about his friendship with The Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie. [The Athletic]
- The New York Islanders are building a new arena, with the modern era in mind. [ESPN]
- NHL executives weigh in whether or not the new TV deal is good for the sport. [The Athletic]
- Gerard Gallant doesn’t have an NHL job, but he’s going to be coaching Team Canada at the upcoming World Championships. [Knights On Ice]
- Montreal Canadiens forward Jonathan Drouin is taking a leave of absence from the team for personal reasons and will formally go on LTIR. [Eyes On The Prize]