- With just one week until the NHL’s trade deadline, moves are starting to slowly get rumored and the Wild are sitting comfortably out of the driver’s seat. The most likely scenario is that nothing of note will happen. [The Athletic]
- Joel Eriksson Ek came up big in Saturday’s win over Vegas. A monster performance from someone growing into their role. [The Athletic]
- A really interesting look from GM Bill Guerin’s perspective of the trade deadline, both as an executive and a player. [The Athletic]
- The Wild should try something to new to freshen up their lineup. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- Despite begin vaccinated, Dallas Stars head coach Rick Bowness left mid-game due to COVID protocol. [NBC Sports]
- The biggest news over the weekend has to be the immensely stressful and alarming situation happening in Vancouver, with over 20 Canucks players and personnel testing positive and experiencing horrible symptoms. [Sportsnet]