- Minnesota Wild first-rounder and top prospect Marco Rossi is reportedly recovering from his COVID-19 complications and will be resuming some light training shortly, according to TSN’s Darren Dreger. The young center will most likely keep his timeline of being ready for training camp ahead of next season.
Good news regarding @mnwild prospect Marco Rossi. Recent tests indicate he’s getting close to being able to resume light training again. All involved expect he will be ready for camp. Still working with specialists in Austria and Minnesota in the quest for full recovery.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) April 6, 2021
- Less than a week before the April 12 trade deadline and the Wild are shuffling some papers around; sending Kyle Rau through waivers to get some cap flexibility. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Kirill Kaprizov is here to save our wandering hockey thoughts. The forever entertainer. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Will hot prospect Matt Boldy affect the Wild’s trade deadline plans? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- Oh my God, the Buffalo Sabres have a point streak. [Die By The Blade]
- Speaking of Buffalo, Dom from The Athletic went over how the Sabres’ poor drafting has left them in this hole of failure. [The Athletic]
- Here is what all 31 teams should do at the deadline. [NBC Sports]