- In his latest, Michael Russo considers all the possibilities to determine whether or not a Minnesota Wild trade for Buffalo Sabres star Jack Eichel is feasible. [The Athletic]
- Speaking of stars, we dig into the tape and analyze what makes Kirill Kaprizov so dangerous in the offensive zone. A must-read if you want to see some good stuff. [Hockey Wilderness]
- With the playoffs already locked and their spot in the standings not in jeopardy, why aren’t the Wild giving prospect Matt Boldy a shot? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The Boston Bruins and Washington Capitals have cemented themselves as first-round opponents and Taylor Hall leads the way on a hot streak. [NBC Sports]
- The Buffalo Sabres are not happy and they looked even more miserable giving their end of season interviews earlier this week. [Die By The Blade]
- Rick Tocchet will not return as the Arizona Coyotes head coach next season. [Five For Howling]