- With the Wild surging in popularity amongst the neutrals, here’s some guide to the bandwagon hoppers for this postseason. [The Athletic]
- The Jack Eichel trade rumors will not stop until he’s eventually moved this summer, but the Minnesota Wild were listed as potential fits. [Hockey Wilderness]
- In other good news, top prospect Marco Rossi has been given the “green light” to resume full training ahead of his hopeful recovery in time for next season. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild can use these final games against the Blues to experiment with their forward lineup. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The New York Rangers just cannot stay out of the spotlight; they fired head coach David Quinn on Wednesday. [Blueshirt Banter]
- More betting on the NHL can mean more clarity when it comes to player injuries. [The Athletic]
- Looking for the next wave of coaches and front office executives? Well here’s a list of young people that might get some NHL jobs in the future. [ESPN]