- There are a group of Russian Minnesota Wild fans that gather around to watch the team play, sparked by their love for Kirill Kaprizov’s success. [StarTribune]
- Dumba promises that his team will be a “different beast” at home. [StarTribune]
- Matt Boldy, now practicing with the Wild’s taxi squad during the playoffs, has proved his ability during his short stint in the AHL. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Just how exactly can the Wild solve the great performances from Vegas Golden Knights netminder Marc-Andre Fleury? [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- Buffalo Sabres star Jack Eichel has some injury conundrum. [Die By The Blade]
- The Chicago Blackhawks have to find a new head coach, like now. [Second City Hockey]
- Here’s how to stop (or just delay) Connor McDavid and his Edmonton Oilers. [ESPN]
- After losing Game 3 to go down 1-2 in the series, Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin had some choice words for his goaltender that made a grave error.