- The Minnesota Wild have looked flat and maybe playing their most skilled forwards together in Kirill Kaprizov and Kevin Fiala, can make some magic. [10K Rinks]
- Despite some misplays among the forward lines, head coach Dean Evason isn’t going to make drastic changes to the lines. Not yet. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Kaprizov really struggled the first two games of this series against the Vegas Golden Knights, but it’s nothing to be too worried about. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The Tampa Bay Lightning juggled around the salary cap to their whim with star player Nikita Kucherov out for the entire season, just to return to the ceiling-less postseason. But hey, they played it by the book. [ESPN]
- During Game 1 of the series between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens, John Tavares had to be stretchered off after Corey Perry mistakenly struck his head with his knee at the blue line. No real need to watch the clip again. [Sportsnet]