- The Minnesota Wild forced a Game 7 against the Vegas Golden Knights last night, and all morning, Kirill Kaprizov was talking about starting on the right foot. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Even if he didn’t make his NHL debut, Matt Boldy was seen practicing with the main roster yesterday. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild certainly have Kaprizov, Kevin Fiala and Joel Eriksson Ek to lean on in offensive situations, but this team needs more contributions from its depth. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- Another season has gone by the Edmonton Oilers and Connor McDavid without lifting a trophy, but some people believe that time will eventually come. [The Athletic]
- 10 years ago, in the middle of a street in downtown Vancouver, a couple was caught kissing in the middle of the riots that followed the Canucks’ Game 7 loss to the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals. Let’s see what they’re up to now. [ESPN]
- After a crushing loss to the Winnipeg Jets, Oilers defenseman Ethan Bear received racist comments and messages over social media. The young blueliner (and some of his teammates) spoke up about the online abuse. [Sportsnet]