- In Michael Russo’s season finale wrap-up, he mentions the difficult job Minnesota Wild GM Bill Guerin has in front of him, with Kirill Kaprizov, Kevin Fiala, and Joel Eriksson Ek all hitting restricted free agency. He mentions that the Wild have already offered Kaprizov an eight-year deal with a cap hit north of $8-million. [The Athletic]
- We don’t know whether or not Zach Parise will be sticking around for next season, but he knows that isn’t up to him. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Newcomer Cam Talbot carried this team on his back for a few postseason games and he’s staying positive ahead of his first offseason with the Wild. [Hockey Wilderness]
- If one thing has been made clear this season, it is that Joel Eriksson Ek is very good. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The New York Rangers are still making front office changes. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Taylor Hall is reviving his career as a member of the Boston Bruins, here’s how each stop before his current team affected his renaissance. [ESPN]
- Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman is going to test free agency in the summer of 2022, and he’s already told the team that. He has one year remaining on his deal and it looks like he will be traded this summer. [1st Ohio Battery]