- Via his Instagram, Minnesota Wild prospect Marat Khusnutdinov is back skating again after suffering an injury that ended his season early.
- GM Bill Guerin is adding some experience to his front office cabinet with the move to bring in Ray Shero as the senior advisor to the general manager. [Hockey Wilderness]
- If you missed it, along with a couple other Wild skaters, Matt Dumba has been nominated for an award. [Hockey Wilderness]
- In his stellar rookie season, Kirill Kaprizov’s worries only came off the ice as he was adapting to North American life. [Hockey Wilderness]
- How can Kevin Fiala get better next season? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The ESPN and Turner Sports broadcast are filling roles for the upcoming season and New Jersey Devils defenseman P.K. Subban is going to be an ESPN analyst, along with other big names.
NEWS: P.K. Subban to ESPN as an NHL analyst, according to a source. He will debut tonight on SportsCenter tonight.— Andrew Marchand (@AndrewMarchand) June 9, 2021
- Jack Eichel is essentially guaranteed to not play for the Buffalo Sabres next season, but here’s how they make the best of this unfortunate situation. [Die By The Blade]
- The Philadelphia Flyers had a terrible season, but what is on the checklist for GM Chuck Fletcher this summer? [Broad Street Hockey]
- Emily Kaplan of ESPN talked to Renee Hess of Black Girl Hockey Club for a summer catch-up. [ESPN]