- Yet another member of the Minnesota Wild is up for an individual award, as Dean Evason has been named a finalist for the Jack Adams for coach of the year. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jared Spurgeon was thought to have a fairly down year this season, but looking closer at some numbers and analyzing some key video, he still had yet another great season. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Ray Shero has been named a senior advisor for GM Bill Guerin, but what can he bring to the table? A Penguins fan should know. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Wild need to make some room on their cap and here are some ways they can do that this offseason. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vegas Golden Knights, Tampa Bay Lightning, and New York Islanders are your final four this postseason. A big yawn and a dramatic sigh, but they’re still kind of good teams. [The Athletic]
- An oral history of one of the most dramatic Stanley Cup runs in modern history: The 2011 Boston Bruins. [ESPN]