- Minnesota Wild GM Bill Guerin has a busy summer ahead of him as the team’s top three scorers all require new contracts. [StarTribune]
- Extremely predictable: Kirill Kaprizov has been named as a finalist for the Calder Trophy. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Despite always being involved in offseason trade rumors, Matt Dumba has made it clear that Minnesota is where he wants to be and hopes to be here past the expansion draft. [Hockey Wilderness]
- We went around the site and asked what players impressed you the most or disappointed you during the playoffs. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- After charging down the full length of the ice and attempting to take Montreal Canadiens forward Jake Evans’ head off his shoulders, Winnipeg Jets center Mark Scheifele has been suspended four games. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Speaking of the hit, here’s a little op-ed on a hit that is part of the game, but that’s the problem. [The Athletic]
- Boston Bruins top defender Charlie McAvoy is from Long Island but he’s not letting that stop him from dominating during the series against the New York Islanders. [The Athletic]