- Kaprizov was the first Minnesota Wild player to be named as a finalist for an individual award. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The second, was captain Jared Spurgeon after being announced as one of the final three contenders for the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy. [Hockey Wilderness]
- GM Bill Guerin spoke to the media about a heap of topics, but what really stood out was his plan surround the upcoming expansion draft. [Hockey Wilderness]
- A player-by-player breakdown of what’s next for the Wild. [StarTribune]
- With his recent play in the postseason, Jordan Greenway is causing some trouble in terms of expansion protection. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The second-round series between the Boston Bruins and New York Islanders has been a defensive slog, but Islanders star Mat Barzal is battling for every inch and it’s showing up on the score sheet. [ESPN]
- The Colorado Avalanche looked destined for the championship after Game 2 against the Vegas Golden Knights, but now with two big defeats, a best-of-3 is all that’s left. [Mile High Hockey]