- Kirill Kaprizov is nominated for the Calder Trophy for rookie of the year. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jared Spurgeon is nominated for the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy for not taking a lot of penalties while playing a lot of minutes. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Announced on Monday, Matt Dumba is named a finalist for the Bill Masterton for sportsmanship. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Russo explores what the Minnesota Wild is going to do surrounding the expansion draft and gives a sneak peek at next season’s depth chart. [The Athletic]
- The Wild have done what many teams wish they could only attempt, to rebuild a team on the go. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- The CN Tower, located in Toronto, was lit up in Montreal Canadiens colors. What a loser move.
- Meghan Duggan is breaking barriers as the Olympian has been named Manager of Player Development for the New Jersey Devils. She tells her story and what exactly she will be doing with a rebuilding organization. [The Athletic]
- Sidney Crosby is now the highest earner in NHL history, surpassing Jaromir Jagr. [Pensburgh]