- It’s seems like it has been longer, but Carson Soucy was a member of the Minnesota Wild just last week, but he knows it’s going to be a little bit of a difficult transition to the Seattle Kraken. [StarTribune]
- Late on Monday afternoon, the Wild announced that they are re-signing goaltender Andrew Hammond to a one-year deal, and then it was reported that Kyle Rau will eventually be coming back also. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The genius himself, Judd Brackett, talks about all seven of the Wild’s newest prospects from the 2021 NHL Draft. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Speaking of Brackett, the first three picks the Wild made last weekend were in the top-20 of his personal rankings. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Scott Burnside spent four crucial days over the draft weekend with the Wild’s front office, there’s some really unique and interesting insight here. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- There’s a heaping pile of untendered RFAs just waiting to be signed by other teams, so here’s a thing on who can be the next Anthony Duclair and find the right fit to make their previous team look foolish for renouncing their rights. [The Athletic]
- The goalie market is heating up around the league ahead of free agency opening up on Wednesday. [Pensburgh]