- Scott Wheeler of The Athletic has released his ranking of the top-50 affiliated prospects in the NHL (with some qualifiers) and he has a total of three Minnesota Wild prospects listed: Matt Boldy (13), Marco Rossi (14), and Calen Addison (49). [The Athletic]
- The Wild have re-signed key offensive talent Kevin Fiala to a one-year deal, avoiding arbitration but still getting the result that most likely would have happened. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Caedan Bankier joins the prospect pool at No. 24 of our Top 25 Under 25 ranking. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The NHL is requiring all team staff and anyone that has access to its players, to be fully vaccinated. [Hockey Wilderness]
Off the trail...
- The NHLPA is strongly encouraging players to get vaccinated and describe a potential loss of salary if they don’t. [The Athletic]
- The Winnipeg Jets are only allowing fully vaccinated fans into their building, hoping for a safe return to action. This is now the way to get to some fans and get them vaccinated. [Defector]