- The Wild kept the transactions coming in, re-signing center Mason Shaw to a two-year, two-way contract. [Hockey Wilderness]
- After signing other restricted free agent forward Kevin Fiala to a one-year, $5.1-million contract, Minnesota Wild GM Bill Guerin had some things to say about the player’s upcoming season, his expectations, and the future. [Hockey Wilderness]
- What does the Fiala signing mean about his future though? [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- According to multiple reports, the NHL has given the green light for teams to have advertisements on the front of their jerseys. A small area opposite of the captaincy letters, about three square inches, there will be advertisements starting in the 2022-23 season. More details are to come at a later date. [ESPN]
- The do’s and don’ts of playing summer hockey with professional players. [Sportsnet]
- From Calgary Flames captain to being a pickup for the expansion Seattle Kraken with just one year remaining on his contract, Mark Giordano lays it all out there regarding his emotional departure from the Flames and what lies ahead. [The Athletic]