- While contract negotiations are just inching closer and nothing cemented yet, it has at least been confirmed that Kirill Kaprizov will not be playing in the KHL next season. Meaning that the only team he can suit up for is the Minnesota Wild. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The podcast HOSERS is back for another full episode, where the trio talks about rookies and whether the Minnesota Wild are playing a dangerous game having so many high-end rookies potentially making the lineup. Also some other stuff. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Jordan Greenway has come a long way, but he must find his own game away from reliable center Joel Eriksson Ek. [10K Rinks]
Off the trail...
- Jimmy Hayes, longtime NHL player and Boston, Mass. native, tragically passed away unexpectedly on Monday. [Boston Globe]
- Henrik Lundqvist called it a career over the weekend. [Blueshirt Banter]
- And finally, if anyone has ever been a lock for the Hall of Fame upon retirement, it’s him. [Sportsnet]